2018 event will be March 17. We will post volunteer sign up in January, 2018
REGISTER NOW FOR MARCH 25, 2017. Sign is complete. Thank you!
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU IT IS TIME TO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER. ALL THAT WE REQUIRE IS TO COME WITH AN OPEN HEART, READY TO SHOW GRACE, RESPECT AND LOVE TO OUR PRINCESSES. WE WILL HELP YOU WITH THE REST.
Register now to volunteer for Cinderella’s Closet Purchase Area Community to be held on March 25, 2017 at Immanuel Baptist Church at 3465 Buckner Ln. Paducah, KY. Take a look at our Volunteer Page to see some of the jobs we will have that day. These volunteer shifts are for ladies age 20 and older due to privacy issues. New volunteers must complete the information for a background check and sign the consent form. Returning Volunteers, just follow instructions below. Then you may go to Volunteer Spot shown below to select your desired job.
Background check information:
- If you volunteered last year (2016), and Cinderella’ Closet or Immanuel Baptist Church ran your check last year, you do not have to complete a full background check form. Because we moved the date to an earlier one, those background checks done last year are less than a year old and still valid. HOWEVER, we do ask that you complete the background form except for the personal data. We don’t need that from you this year. Follow instructions in step 2 for printing and returning form. Step 3 is Consent Form.
- If you did not volunteer last year please follow these directions: First, print and complete the ALL information required for a background check. You can scan your completed form and email to email@example.com, physically return it to Immanuel Baptist Church at 3465 Buckner Lane, fax it to Immanuel at 270.443.5308 or forms may be picked up at Immanuel. You may leave your completed form at that time. You may have to “enable editing” on some computers so document will print correctly. Click here for Volunteer Information Form 2017
- Second, print and sign the consent form. THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY EVERYONE. Even though you may not need a background check this year, we need the Consent for Photo and Video Release signed by you. You may follow the same steps as in number 2. You may have to “enable editing” on some computers so document will print correctly. Click here for Consent for background check 2017
If you have a question about the expiration of your current background check, please call 270.556.2682.
There are so many fun choices, and regardless where you are placed you will have an amazing day. Just remember your background check MUST be completed before you can select your volunteer shift.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on Volunteer Spot: http://signup.com/go/6yGgg7
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on Volunteer Spot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – Volunteer Spot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: Volunteer Spot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Once we are notified of the results of your background check we will email you. This email will also provide all of the necessary information for your volunteer shift (what to wear, where to go, etc).
Then get ready to help some precious girls Turn Dresses Into Dreams.
EMAIL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 270.556.2682.
Did you complete and return your information form and consent form?
Did you sign up online to select your spot?