2018 event will be March 17. We will post volunteer sign up February 10, 2018.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU IT IS TIME TO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER. ALL THAT WE REQUIRE IS TO COME WITH AN OPEN HEART, READY TO SHOW GRACE, RESPECT AND LOVE TO OUR PRINCESSES. WE WILL HELP YOU WITH THE REST.
Register now to volunteer for Cinderella’s Closet Purchase Area Community to be held on March17, 2018 at Immanuel Baptist Church at 3465 Buckner Ln. Paducah, KY. Take a look at our Volunteer Page to see some of the jobs we will have that day. These volunteer shifts are for ladies age 20 and older due to privacy issues. All volunteers must complete the information for a background check and sign the consent form. Then you may go to Volunteer Spot shown below to select your desired job.
Background check information:
- All volunteers must have a background check.
- First, print and complete ALL information required for a background check. You can scan your completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, physically return it to Immanuel Baptist Church at 3465 Buckner Lane, fax it to Immanuel at 270.443.5308 or forms may be picked up at Immanuel. You may leave your completed form at that time. You may have to “enable editing” on some computers so document will print correctly. Click here for Volunteer Information Form 2018
- Second, print and sign the consent form. THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY EVERYONE. You may have to “enable editing” on some computers so document will print correctly. Click here for Consent for background check 2018
- Return BOTH forms.
- Go to the volunteer Spot Section. Click on the link and following instructions. There are so many fun choices, and regardless where you are placed you will have an amazing day. Just remember your background check and consent forms MUST be completed. Then select your volunteer spot below.
Volunteer Spot Section
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on Volunteer Spot: http://signup.com/go/bJnfdhz
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on Volunteer Spot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – Volunteer Spot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: Volunteer Spot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Once we are notified of the results of your background check we will email you. This email will also provide all of the necessary information for your volunteer shift (what to wear, where to go, etc).
Then get ready to help some precious girls Turn Dresses Into Dreams.
EMAIL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS email@example.com OR CALL 270.556.2682.
Did you complete and return your information form and consent form?
Did you sign up online to select your spot?